Tuesday 23 August 2011

The latest..keep it for the best.Let the patience struggles first.

Assalamaualaikum warahmatullah and a very good day I wish to all of you.

This entry would be the last entry for this semester as the book read is reaching the conclusion.

It seems like the days have passed and memory folder adds up :D

Firstly, I would like to express my heart-felt gratitude to the course coordinator, Dr.Siti Fatimah Mohd Yasin and the course lecturer, Tengku Norazlan Tengku Sulaiman who have helped us and guided us without stopping and hesitating except to signal to do the best.

Secondly, special thanks to W. Syazwani Nasuha binti Wan Mazlan, my partner, who have always showed patient face and owns a big heart when dealing with me :D She knows how busy I am at times and I don't have to explain it to her. Thank you Nini! Sob2 It's simply irreplaceable, SIMPLY.

Thirdly, I would like to thank my classmates who have always been committed to help and showed me the right way whenever I got wrong. Guys, I really learn a lot from all of you :D

The last but not least, special thanks are dedicated to my co-mates from IPG Sarawak who helped in ways that have facilitated my learning experience. I found you guys wonderful :D

Still, all due thanks is to Allah the Almighty- The One that is behind everything, The One that teaches me how patience is the best value humans should have. Insya-Allah. Alhamdulillah.

Till then,
Zira.

No comments:

Post a Comment