Wednesday 6 July 2011

First Week Class

Salam. Good day :)
Honestly, I have never known that there exist a Yahoo! group. Well, it is a good thing to know it.


The registration was started with creating email accounts under Yahoo! and Google. After that, as what had been asked, I editted the signatures for both accounts, setting them with information of my name, my unit and my teacher training institute before sending an ethical email to Dr. Siti Fatimah Mohd Yassin, our course coordinator from UKM, Mr. Tengku Norazlan Tengku Sulaiman, our course lecturer and Mr. Mohammad Fariduddin Wajdi Anthony of IPG Sarawak.

* The following links are also added ;



* So, those loved and knowledgeable followers are invited (weng3) to visit them. Hm3

The story behind it was somewhat......... perplexing and bewildering (signing in and out was making my brain racing to think more and digest more information! Fuyowh! )


- Firstly, I created my new Facebook account with official Google email (wannazira3191@gmail.com) - with user name Wan Nazira under the link above.
- After that, I add my 19 classmates, course lecturer (KuLan- famous nickname) and surely Dr. Siti Fatimah Mohd Yassin the course coordinator.
- Then, I set up my username for Facebook as 'wchenor' as it won't approve the username for Google email.
- The group story came in- the closed group which is under my name of course and I invite the 'loveables' (classmates, course coordinator and course lecturer)
 Fuyoh :P

yahoo! groups.
* This is the first time I create my Yahoo! group and I found out that it was fun :) literally, friends!
* Before that, I signed up using Yahoo! account so that I can join groups.yahoo.com/group/ge1155ipg/ which belong to course coordinator Dr. Siti Fatimah Mohd Yassin.
*Only after that, I went to groups.yahoo.com so that I can create my own group which is named with A135711, Wan Nazira binti Che Nor, IPG KDRI. Like what had been asked to do from the task paper, I invited the loveables :DD

Blog oh blog!
* Blog writing is a great tool for academic purposes like seriously insya-Allah it is :D
* I create an official blog using the Google account and typed something in it..in here as what you are reading it now of course :P

Then, it is simply done. . in some manners, it is not wah3

Reflection of what I have learned for this week.


* Mr. Norazlan explained to us about the course proforma and gave us the details about it which was understandable.
* It is about giving chances to students to learn ( the internet issue hmm about the ones that are blocked which benefit students more..if we are using them accordingly..)
***Anyway, back to topic of education.

ONE THING THAT IS REALLY FUN ABOUT ALL THIS IS THAT IT ALLOWS US TO LEARN THINGS THAT WE KNOW NOT BEFORE AND IT..

- Seriously, updates me on latest internet modernisation
- opens my eyes to internet- that it is not as easy as we thought and it is not as useless as it was thought if we know how to benefit it..HONESTLY LIKE REALLY muhuu
- I got the chance to communicate with my classmates (academically -love the term haha) and get to know how efficient Dr.Siti Fatimah Mohd Yassin is.. ( a wow aspect that makes us learn to appreciate what Allah Taala gives us and use it wisely whenever time permits it :D insya-Allah)

* It was quite fun messing with my head on creating the accounts and the group but I love it- as they are for noble purposes (education) wihiii..


That's all. Special thanks to those who dare to read this writing kikikiki ( because it's long I know )

No comments:

Post a Comment